Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Day Back

First day back. Now that i have become aware of the seperation of "self" from Being, all at once the world looks different. For years I have looked through the stained glass in an effort to find reason and meaning. All the time spent and the energy given towards trying to find the answer to life as i knew it seems to have been futile. Deep inside I know that it was not futile but only a means to an end. The pain had to become so dramatically motivating for me to search for a different way. I am thankful for the discoveries that i am making and how that is unfolding through new eyes. Even the way that I create these words have changed. Once i wrote with a purpose of the creation being viewed and what impact, if any, would the creation have on others once they viewed it. It seems today that just creating is enough. There is an overwhelming grattitude that i have, fully knowing that this world has much delight and excitement in the now. I need not worry of the past or project what is to come, that only dilutes the taste of this second. Thank you God for creating me to Be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment